Our Concierge Medicine Services
Dr. Bolla is triple board certified and provides care to all patients in the following areas: geriatrics, internal medicine, and hospice & palliative medicine. Dr. Bolla is also one of the few physicians who is a Fellow of the American Geriatric Society in the State of Florida. She specializes in dementia, osteoporosis, falls, incontinence, comprehensive medical evaluations, executive physicals, cancer screening, etc.
Medical Services Include:
- 24-7 coverage: Direct access to Dr. Bolla in person or over the phone
- Same day appointments
- Executive physicals
- Comprehensive annual physical exam
- Continuum of Care—Dr. Bolla has privileges in all four local hospitals (NCH, NNH, PRMC–PR, and PRMC–CB) and in three local rehab facilities (The Chateau at Moorings Park, Bentley, and Imperial Healthcare)
- Provides in-hospital care and in-nursing home care
- Office locations in Naples and on Marco Island
- Preventative care
- Family conferencing
- Coordination of care with your specialist(s) and primary physician(s) outside of Florida
- Education on your health topics
- Facilitation with tertiary care referral to major medical centers all over the U.S.
Concierge Medicine vs. Typical Medical Practice
In today’s typical medical practice, a face to face encounter with a physician is usually limited to a 10 minute appointment scheduled several days after the need arrives. Patient’s needs dictate time be dedicated to solving all the complex medical issues which are often interrelated rather than short rushed visits. It is in the best interest of patients that their primary care physician care for them in all settings such as: office, hospital, rehab, urgent or routine care; unfortunately, this model of care is not available in the typical medical environment.
In sharp contrast, Dr. Leela Bolla provides excellent continuum of care in complex evolving care scenarios through her concierge medical practice. She is available 24-7 in person or over the phone to her patients. Serving both Naples, FL and Marco Island, Dr. Bolla actively practices in all four local hospitals (NCH, NNH, PRMC-PR, and PRMC-CB) and three local rehab facilities (The Chateau at Moorings Park, Bentley, and Imperial Healthcare). Dr. Bolla is a triple board-certified physician in geriatrics, internal medicine, and hospice & palliative medicine and trained at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. With Dr. Bolla’s concierge medical practice, you get the combination of old school physician-patient relationship in a complex modern medical setting.